Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ready to Get Back to Work

It has been a long time since I worked on my desk and I am ready to get back to work. I finished creating a timeline yesterday and I am now ready to work towards fulfilling it. By the end of January, I hope to finished with the carcass and begin putting in drawers and side and backboards in February and March. The end of March will be spent completing finishing touches as well as sanding and varnishing. I really think that it will be possible and very likely to finish the carcass before January is over. This would give me a pleasant head start on filling in the carcass with draws and boards.

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding Charlotte! To able to work with less pressure would make building the inner, more creative part of the building so much fun!

    ReplyDelete