Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Rough Timeline

A much needed Christmas break...but missing the feeling of wood in my hands. Dr. Huminski agrees that we are on or slightly ahead of schedule. I have looked at the weekends between now and the end of March. Right now, I am planning to work every weekend except for Martin Luther King weekend. The average work session will last 3 hours, but they could range from 2 to 5 hours. I plan to work for another 35 to 45 hours on the desk. There are also times when I can work with him on Wednesdays if needed. I will be sorry for the Christmas break to end, but can look forward to working more on the desk.

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte, you wrote a great research paper. Your next step is definitely to keep working on the project portion... the references in your blog to timeline are reassuring. Keep up the good work & Happy 2011! Dr. B

    ReplyDelete