Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hibernation

Due to the busy time that we are entering and the Christmas holidays, Dr. Huminski and I will be taking a break from woodworking until January. This will give me a chance to devote more time this weekend to revising my research paper. We have made considerable progress this semester and have laid the foundations for next semester. The frame or carcass is almost complete and it is starting to actually look like a desk. I have spent over 20 hours so far working on the desk. There is still much to do, but as I became more familiar with the tools and procedures, I have been able to work faster. I am satisfied with where I am with my project right now.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see how you will use the building skills you are gaining, next year. Considering the thoughts you have about what you will do next year(working on a vinyard??) I think you are learning skills that will be quite useful!!

    ReplyDelete