Thursday, October 7, 2010

Research and Discussions

Dr. Huminski is not able to work with me this Saturday so we will continue our work in a week. I feel that we already made great progress in our first 3 hours, so I am excited to see what we will be able to accomplish next Saturday. I am continuing to work on the research paper as that deadline approaches. A few hours this weekend will be dedicated to research time at the library. The abstract created some interesting discussion in class on Tuesday. Because I have a free period during another class's Senior Project time, I was also able to listen to their discussion. It was interesting to compare the two group's discussion and the different direction each took. The abstract on helmet laws should spark some good conversation for next week.

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting to hear you say that about the different groups- I too find it fascinating to see the different reactions various combinations of people produce. It never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete